The introduction of sweeping political and economic reforms over the past three years has liberalized Myanmar’s economy and opened the door to foreign direct investment and trade which requires proper logistics arrangements of cargo transportation.
EFR has established a logistics engineering business unit in 2011 to support our project handling team as we offer fully integrated logistics services along the supply chain process. Available services under Logistics Engineering unit are as following:
- Design and construction of all kinds of packaging items for logistics
- GOH ( Garments-on-hangers and steel construction works)
- Construction of factories, plants (Design & Installation) project management and logistics infrastructure
- Design and installation of mechanical, electrical and piping
- Project transport management
- Maintenance Work
We have engineers who are fully qualified to carry out the services necessary to achieve the satisfaction of our customers using state of the art technology and equipment.